Whispers Care Solutions ('We') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We regard your privacy as important and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ('Act'), the data controller is Whispers Care Solutions Limited of Unit 4A, Hill View House, Leylands Business Park, Colden Common, Winchester, SO21 1TH.
Any reference in this document to 'Whispers Care Solutions' is a reference to Whispers Care Solutions Limited or any of its subsidiaries.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our Site. We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms. We will only use any personal information you send us for the purposes of dealing with your enquiries and requests.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If Whispers Care Solutions or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be of the transferred assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this Policy. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.